Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

new Member - Yea Me !

gottoloose2
gottoloose2 Posts: 10
:flowerforyou: Hi Everyone !
I just recently joined MFP and I am already wrapped up in it ! I thought it was going to be so hard, but it really is so easy. The only problem I am having is remembering what my numbers are when I go after my next meal. I wish so much that I will be sucessful with this program. I have tried so many others; Some with sucess and some with pie in my face. Anyways, I am happy to be here and I really look forward to having the sucess I so much crave. Nice talking to you all, and I hope I hear from you soon.

Replies

• bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    welcome
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Welcome to MFP! You'll love it here!
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 581 Member
    Welcome to MFP. As you have found, the website is so user friendly and is such a great tool. What you need are friends to cheer you along the way. You can request me to be your friend by clicking on my user name and request me that way. I wish you the best of luck in your weight loss journey. You can do this!! We all can do this!!

Lynn
  • brice02
    brice02 Posts: 64 Member
    Welcome! I love this site!
  • Thanks, I am excited
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Welcome this site is awesome!
  • Yes, I am going to need support. I Love to Eat; and, that would not be a problem if it was the good stuff. But, I have a house with people in it that like the wrong stuff, so it is here when I need a snack or I am starving !! Ang that is how it starts........
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Hello! Welcome and good luck!
  • Thanks
  • You are doing awesome ! Good luck on the rest of the road :smile:
  • Nexius8510
    Nexius8510 Posts: 16 Member
    Welcome welcome! This site is amazing!
  • Yea, welcome
  • welcome!!!!
  • robin1963
    robin1963 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi Newbie... I just joined Monday myself and have already had a 4 lb lost. i have the same story with so many attempts just to follow failures but I really enjoy this. I have learned so much to how wrong by brain has been programed and confused about what to do, how to do it etc, but here is it quick and easy and it is for ME not a generic program everyone follows the same. I saw the areas right away that I needed to work on and I was shocked that my Brown Rice and Black Bean burrito that I make with tons of vegetables actually stacked up calories quickly but I've always thought it was healthy. I love the food database and when needed programing my own recipes to show the breakdown. Good luck and I hope we can watch eachothers ticker count up those lost pounds. God Bless
  • I too thought the brown rice and black beans were great....what a shock when I figured how much I was actually eating! I am still struggling to stay within my boundaries, but like I said, I am still struggling, meaning, I won't give up. It actually is a big change from my last program.
  • orthpole
    orthpole Posts: 16 Member
    This is all new to me too. I also hope this is the key to my weight loss problem. This has really help me with the guess work about calorie counting
  • orthpole
    orthpole Posts: 16 Member
    What a great goal. Good luck and keep up the good job. I too have that some goal.
This discussion has been closed.