Anyone else do Medithin?

Options
Hi there! Have had weight issues the last 20+ years since having children and allowing my eating to get out of control. Tried many things. Had small successes here and there, with the usual gained it all back and then some.

I started on Medithin just about two weeks ago. I lost 8 lbs the first week. I am not hungry. but am weak. They say that will pass. It's basically a very low carb AND low calorie diet.

Looking for folks to chat with while heading down this new path!

Kim
Roscoe, IL

Replies

• _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Have had weight issues the last 20+ years since having children and allowing my eating to get out of control. Tried many things. Had small successes here and there, with the usual gained it all back and then some.

I started on Medithin just about two weeks ago. I lost 8 lbs the first week. I am not hungry. but am weak. They say that will pass. It's basically a very low carb AND low calorie diet.

Looking for folks to chat with while heading down this new path!

Kim
    Roscoe, IL

That's odd. It says on their page that it will increase your energy levels.

http://www.medithinweightlossclinics.com/
  • tristatepets
    tristatepets Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I know. I talked to the nurse there last week about how weak and tired I was feeling. She said that can happen in the first two weeks and told me to tough it out.

The worst part is that I am a musician, trumpet player, and at my concert last Monday night, I could hardly hold my trumpet up.

But I will go back in Wednesday morning, exactly 2 weeks since I started, and get my third shot and hope things straighten out.