Very Quick Question Just need opinions

Options
Grimmerick
Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
Say you are going to stay at some small cabins, Imagine a Tent camp site but with Small Cabins instead. Would you rather stay at one that has it's own bathroom and small sink, or one with a central bathhouse close by and no water or toilet in the cabin? The idea being that the cabin has a more rustic feel without the bathroom and sink. Cost in not an issue. Thank you for your time!

Replies

• LoneWolf_70
    LoneWolf_70 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    i want my own hopper.
  • MomTo3Lovez
    MomTo3Lovez Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    i want my own hopper.

yep me too.
  • Pupslice
    Pupslice Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'd rather stay in one with its own bathroom, as I've dealt with the communal bathroom situation before [as well as outhouse situations] and neither of those were pleasant at say 3 am when there's bears outside, or in the morning when everyone needs to use the facilities at roughly the same time, lol.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    After six plus years in the military, I value my own toilet.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    just *kitten* in the forest

but seriously the communal ones suck so
  • GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options
    I will have to vote for my own bathroom as well.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    the walk of honor to a communal bathroom just seems icky...
  • RabbitLost
    RabbitLost Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Probably my own facilities.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Get the one with the rustic private toilet.
  • HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Having just come back from a camping trip about a month ago, I would definitely would want my own bathroom.

I did not enjoy walking around in the middle of the night to use the restrooms. Lol :noway:
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    This one's easy....definitely private bathroom.
  • Morgaath
    Morgaath Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Having been camping this weekend, and woken at 3am to it pouring buckets, and making the need to go to the communal restroom (Some 100yrds away) an ever more pressing concern... Please give me a connected bathroom when possible.
    By the time I had walked 10' I might as well have run to the river and jumped in.
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Private bathroom for sure...
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    If cost isn't an issue? Own, private.

Don't have to worry about getting dressed to go use the public one. ;)

And if the private one is IN your cabin and it's raining outside, you don't have to deal with that.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Just wonder why the need to get other people's opinions when the only opinion that matters in this case is yours?
  • pookeyism
    pookeyism Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    If you aren't really hiking out on your own (you know, prepping your site and all), why clamber back and forth to the pot?
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    personal toilet.
  • lshender
    lshender Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I can't even imagine why this is a question, or do you not have to get up to pee in the middle of the night?
  • pookeyism
    pookeyism Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Just wonder why the need to get other people's opinions when the only opinion that matters in this case is yours?
    She says why. She wants to, cause -why! Lol!
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options

This is my thought, too. I don't care what others think. Maybe it's to settle a disagreement with another fellow camper - like her husband?