Feeling very good about my progress right now

Options
vickiele1
vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
Every month our agency has a mandatory meeting for administrative personnel. This meeting is designed to provide updates regarding the various issues/concerns/celebrations/progress on goals set. The idea is that we will all be well informed about things and everyone is kept in the proverbial loop.

Well, right now our agency is working towards changing from a behavioral modification model of treatment for our clients to a Trauma Informed Care model of treatment. I was placed in charge of a committee that will determine the kinds of assessment tools that will be used across the agency. Today, we had to report our specific committee's progress to the "All Agency Supervisor's Meeting." (next month it will be the "directors" meeting that I will have to present to). Anyway, I was asked first to present our committee's progress. At the end of the presentation, I asked if anyone had any questions, concerns, or comments. One of the directors spoke out quite clearly saying, "I think we should all applaud the very narrow waistline that Vickie is displaying this morning. She has done an awesome job - just look at her." I blushed, of course, because I am an introvert, but to have my progress be noted by so many of my colleges was simply amazing. It is one thing when the people you see every day comment on your improved appearance, but when others - especially those in much higher positions - notice and publicly comment - that's a whole new level of "Geesh, I am doing really well here."

Anyway, just had to share that with my friends here. You are all a part of this progress and without you guys - I'm not sure I would have stuck with it. A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!!!

Vickie

Replies

• skinnyack
    Options
    ** ALL US MFP-ers STAND UP AND APPLAUD ALSO**

You look phenomenal! Great new profile pic!
  • bhonniered
    Options
    That is wonderful! congrates :flowerforyou:
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! Thanks for sharing :happy: You have done an amazing job & deserve the compliments. Blush if you must :blushing: but you deserve them.
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    So well done, Vickie. You should feel terrific! I am proud of you!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    You look great - you must feel great! Good job! :flowerforyou:
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    It's so motivating to hear that from people we least expect it from. BRAVA!
  • Carol_can_do_it
    Options
    Great job!
  • Nexius8510
    Nexius8510 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thats incredible! Very nicely done! Keep up the great work! :)
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    You should feel amazing Vickie!! You have worked really hard and it shows!! Congrats!!!
  • maureensc
    Options
    AWESOME !!!
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss Vicki! That is really fantastic! You did deserve the compliment, it was well earned!
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Right on..that would make anyone feel awesome..you must have been beaming!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!