Clean plate everytime with MFP!

Options
12pillows
12pillows Posts: 81 Member
Does anyone else notice they have a super clean plate now you're logging your food?
I'v defs noticed I'm 100% determined to get that last grain of couscous!
I've logged every gram, I'm d*mn well gonna eat every last gram! Even if it takes an extra minute of maneuvering to get it onto my fork!!!

Replies

• PennyHartz
    PennyHartz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Yes! I measured out a serving of nuts the other day and my daughter tried to take one out of my bowl- I had to tell her to go get her own!
  • fr053n
    fr053n Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    Yes! I measured out a serving of nuts the other day and my daughter tried to take one out of my bowl- I had to tell her to go get her own!

Lol, this made me laugh.
  • AutumnElf80
    AutumnElf80 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Nope, I figure if my sons or husband steal a bite or two that's insurance against under estimating what I eat. I still weigh and measure everything and log it all in but I don't sweat it if a few bites don't make it in.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    If my husband tries to steal off my plate he gets a fork in his hand. Bad husband!!!..my food...mine...mine...mine.
  • Jujubees813
    Jujubees813 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Haha, I send my husband for the bag if he tries to steal my measured portion. I totally get the insurance idea, but when it's a treat I definitely hoard the plate! The other day I made spring rolls and the wrapper split and I was trying to scrape it out to put it in a new wrapper and realized I was fighting sticky spring roll wrapper for grains of rice...I laughed at myself quite a bit and just let it go!
  • willowdragonfly
    willowdragonfly Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am so glad that I am not alone in this =)