Introducing myself...

Options
Hi, everyone! I heard about this website from a friend and I decided to try it out as I have been very disappointed in how my fall clothes from last year are fitting me...or shall I say NOT fitting me. I've had a lot of lifestyle changes in the past few years. For one, I had my son two and a half years ago. I lost down below my pre-pregnancy weight after I had him (which was actually way too skinny for my body type, I believe). After I stopped breastfeeding (my son was 16months) I gained a few lbs. back and was totally happy with my body. Well, over a year ago, I became a vegetarian (something that had been a work in progress for a while). I'm very happy with being a vegetarian, but find it hard to not overeat on high calorie/high fat foods like cheese, nuts, and sweets. It seems harder to eat lean proteins. If anyone has any advice on this subject, I would greatly appreciate it. Anyways, I've gained about 20 lbs since I was at my lowest after having my son. I'm still in an appropriate weight range for my body type, but I'm on the high end and I've been watching the scale numbers creep up and up and I do not want it to get out of control. My goal right now is to lose 10 lbs. and then maintain. I've been looking at some profiles and am absolutely amazed at all the progress people are making on this website. I'm looking forward to having a "support system" because otherwise, it would be very hard for me. I've never had to work at losing weight until now so this is all new to me. I'm sure the older I get, the harder it's going to continue to be so I better start now!!