What gives you Confidence?

Options
The headline says it all. What gives you confidence? I wanna know and I know that others that read this want to know as well. So please if you read this put down what gives you confidence. If you put your thoughts down you never know how many or who you could help.___Here are some examples....ex 1) knowledge 2) approval of others 3.) family & friends 4.) your dog 5.) knowing what your meaning in life is__

Thanks you. I hope you put down what give you confidence if you read this.

Replies

• NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    What makes me confident is the fact I have 4 little people looking up to me and knowing my behavior reflects there future!!!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    My faith in God gives me confidence. My faith in my ability to be a great husband, father and and provider gives me confidence. My military track record gives me confidence. Being, um, well equiped in the manhood department (heheheh giggity giggity) gives me confidence. :flowerforyou: :devil: :flowerforyou:
  • turbojanem
    Options
    my confidence comes from my faith. the stronger my walk with Jesus is, the more confidence i have. not that i am all that..but Jesus is, and my strength and joy comes from Him. when my walk is strong, all areas of my life are stronger.
    Jane
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I have to say that more than just one things gives me confidence. I do agree with you turbojanem and KnightofGod. My God Jehovah is a really big part. He is my rock. cenbthea my son is also a blessing. :) But what gives me the most Confidence is knowing that I'm going to live my life to the fullest and I'm going to try my best. I gave it sometime before I answeerd to make sure that is truly how I felt. Undeniable living my life to the fullest and doing my best is what give me the most confidence. With Gods grace I will live my dreams. :bigsmile:
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    I get confidence from knowing that my negative thoughts are not real and can hold no power unless I allow them to.

Charmagne