Scale VS Measurements?

Options
2»

Replies

• LessHeavyVeggie
    LessHeavyVeggie Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I weigh in once a week (although I sneak a peak most days I only record it on Mondays)

I measure once a month - I do this pretty thoroughly - 17 different measurements! (I like making graphs/charts for everything!)

I take photos once I've reached a mini goal - I took a series of photos (Front,back,sides, breathing in and out, in clothes and out) at the beginning and I reached 1/4 of the way to my goal this week so I took the same ones again, planning to do this when I'm 1/2way there, 3/4 way there and at my goal.

Still obese so BF% isn't really useful yet - might look into this further down the line.
  • Saramelie
    Saramelie Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I decided to weigh myself only once a month because I get obsessive with it (weighing like 5 time a day!). The rest of the time I go by a smaller item of clothing to try on from time to time.
  • clambert1273
    clambert1273 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    what is your opinion?

do u weigh your self, measure or a little of both? which do u do more often?

Measurements over scale any time... I weight myself daily just to record it in my spreadsheet and track the trend/fluctuations.. it doesn't determine my success tho - measurements do :)