Help with workouts

I have once again become bored with my workout program. I started with 10 minute trainer went to Turbo Jam and Yoga videos off of YouTube. Need something else. Anyone have any ideas?

No gym it's just too expensive for our budget.

Want to walk but my husband's schedule is so unpredictable. He leaves very early in the morning and I never know when he is going to be home. Would take the kids but they can't walk for long periods well as long as I would like to walk and their pace is so much slower than mine.When I walk I walk.

What do you do? What would you suggest for workouts?

Replies

• ScottDowell
    ScottDowell Posts: 95 Member
    I am doing exercise at my home as I have to go office at 9 am. I have no time to go gym. My wife also doing exercise with me early in the morning. I do sit ups, push ups, skipping and aerobic.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    I think there is something called You Are Your Own Gym workouts somewhere on goggle.
  • bowbeforethoraxis
    bowbeforethoraxis Posts: 138 Member
    You can check out workout videos and books from your library. That's where I read NROL and You Are Your Own Gym, and they have an unexpected amount of workout dvds.

I pay $10/month for GaiamTV. It's a streaming service like netflix, but has tons of workout and yoga videos (even Jillian Michaels stuff). It also has yoga videos for kids, which I do with a 3 year old when it's too hot or cold to be active outside, and tons of documentaries (which I don't watch, but look good).