Its time for me - finally!!!

Options
I have been on this board before and always admired all of the progress and honesty of the members - I finally decided now is the time to start again - I am going to be 45 in June so my first goal is 50 pounds. Also my youngest brother is getting married in June and that will be a great excuse to buy a fancy new dress!! - I am a little disappointed though - I have been eating healthier and tracking all of my food for 3 weeks now - I actually only have 2-3 pound weight loss - I did just start exercising this week (4 days in) Leslie Sansone walk away the pounds (2 miles):happy: . As far as water, I have been drinking so much I am running to the bathroom every 30 minutes. I do feel like my clothes are already fitting better, especially around the middle and in the legs...why do I need to be such a creature of instant gratification. I am feeling better and proud of myself for sticking with eating better and exercise so I guess for right now that needs to be enough - thanks for all the great posts, inspiration and motivation!!

Replies

• BughaBear
    Options
    If ur feelin better and see some changes in the way ur clothes fit u thats wonderful I cant wait to get that small feelin but its something keep up the great work. I just started here myself a few days ago and I wish i found this site sooner!! The honest people here are wonderful!!