need some friends

Options
I like looking on this forum for answers but It gets old reading the same posts over and over again. Or seeing that someone has 2 posts and will never interact with them again. I was looking through groups to find a support type group that I could actually get to know some people. But all the smaller groups are extremely inactive and all the big groups are kinda like this forum with so many members it will be hard to build relationships. So i created my own group hoping to have people post everyday and even through out the day and really making real friends. So when we have problems or need advice or a success Storie it really means something other than a quick glimpse at a post and forget about it. A few people seemed interested But it seems like I am the only one posting in the group. It's just called support group. It's a simple name for a simple idea to actually make friends and build accountability and show support. I was really excited to find this forum but it's really not worth my time and effort if everything is just superficial. So if you want something like that join me in a quest to make real friends that could potentially last a life time. If not what ever I will just go back to using the app solo like i have been. Not come on these forums anymore and just talk with my wife, daughter, family, and friends. Just was excited to have some friends focusing on the same things as me.

Replies

• kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I can understand the importance of building relationships. Feel free to add me as a friend. Nevermind, I've already requested you. Ill look for your group. Best of luck in your journey and let's go get it!
  • SELUSneak
    SELUSneak Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I understand where you're coming from! I think the size of this place is appealing and terrifying all in one. It's great to know so many people are here, but hard to think you'll really find anyone to connect with!