Looking for some friends

Options
Hello everyone!

I'd like to get some active friends that have LOTS of weight to lose (70 lbs or more). If you have already lost that much weight, I'd like to be your friend as well. I need friends that I can chat with when this dieting thing gets hard to do (which seems like a lot).
I need some ideas for low cal foods and help with cravings and boredom eating.
I'm following a diabetic diet with 1800 calories (although I seem to always eat 2200 calories instead - but I guess it is better than what I HAVE been eating! There sure are a lot of calories in the foods I love - lol).

Also, I have LOTS of heath problems and if you have any of these, I'd love to have you as my friend so we can discuss what you are doing to make it through these items. PCOS, Stenosis of the neck with 3 bulging discs, lower back pain with 3 bulging discs, pre-diabetic (because of PCOS mainly), low blood pressure with passing out (there is a medical term for this, but it escapes me right now), depression, anxiety, arthritis, fibromyalgia, and any other issues like these (chronic fatigue syndrome, etc).

I'd imagine there are lots of ladies (and maybe some men) that are just like me and you are the ones I'd like to have as my friends. I want people that know what being overweight with lots of weight to lose is like. I want others that have extreme back pain and can still lose the weight. Some people do not understand what this is like, but I know there are others out there that do.

I'm located in NE Ohio, 45 years old, no kids but I have 5 dogs and 1 cat (most of my dogs are dachshunds), happily married, work full-time, of Christian faith, love flowers, trying to grow a garden (if my back will cooperate), and I love an adventure.

Anyone like to join me in this new journey?
Thanks!
Misty

Oh, and I believe in "clean" eating. I stay away from diet chemical laden drinks, I don't drink any caffeine, I try to buy non-GMO foods (although it is almost impossible to eat 100% GMO free - at least for me), I drink only water, I try to eat whole wheat breads and cut those down as much as I can. I LOVE chocolate and that is my weakness - and cake too. LOL! Oh, and greasy fried foods. I stay away as much as possible, but I do LOVE those things and have the hardest time keeping away from them. I need alternatives as much as possible. :)