FitLinxx

doelani
doelani Posts: 35
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Anyone use the FitLinxx system at their gym ?

thanks

Replies

• HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    I used to at my old gym:flowerforyou: Loved it!!
  • I used to at my old gym:flowerforyou: Loved it!!

The gym I joined this week only got it 2 weeks ago and I must say I love it , especially the fact I can log on from home and look at the workouts I have done
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    I used to at my old gym:flowerforyou: Loved it!!

The gym I joined this week only got it 2 weeks ago and I must say I love it , especially the fact I can log on from home and look at the workouts I have done
    It's the best isn't it though?! Wish they had it at the gym I go to now, oh well:tongue:

It is nice to be able to log all sorts of things from home... actually come to think of it I think at my new gym I can log online as well, it's not FitLinxx but....hm, just now remembered! Yay!:laugh: I've only been at my new gym a short time as well so I'm still learning what all is available.:flowerforyou:
  • It's the best isn't it though?! Wish they had it at the gym I go to now, oh well:tongue:

It is nice to be able to log all sorts of things from home... actually come to think of it I think at my new gym I can log online as well, it's not FitLinxx but....hm, just now remembered! Yay!:laugh: I've only been at my new gym a short time as well so I'm still learning what all is available.:flowerforyou:

they never told me I could log in at home , I was looking up info about teh system online and seen it said " register" was really pleased I did lol

Yes it is great being able to add on things I do at home like walks.

When I used to go to gym before many years ago there were machines and that was it.
This discussion has been closed.