Warrior Dash NJ--Aug 2 Any crazies "in"

Options
so just today I saw warrior dash ad, decided to spread the word at Y where I belong....got a team together--2 ladies 3 guys so far...I am 44 will be 45 in Sept--want the challenge and celebrate life overcoming obstacles---looks like fun & slightly nuts.

Anyone ever do it?

Anyone plan to do it?

Why is it soo hard to find active ladies to give it a go too? Lets do this :):drinker: :smokin: :noway: :huh:

Replies

• bonniele
    bonniele Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just did this last weekend in Ohio. Super fun. I read NJ (weekend before OH) was disorganized. They must have shaped up because OH's was nicely organized. I turned 50 this year and I just wanted to show myself that I'm still strong. I trained for about 3 months prior. Nothing insane, just leaned to use some upper body gym equipment and increased my jog minutes on my treadmill interval program. We were in 4 pm wave and all the competitive people were long gone by that time. Loads of nice people with no attitude by anyone. Everyone was just there to have fun & encourage each other. We were helped out of the mud pits and helped others out as well. It was an empowering experience. If I can do it anyone can do it.