Reached my 1st Goal

Options
YEAH! Under my first goal of 200lbs. I have lost 32 lbs in less than 2 months. My husband is getting me a haircut, I am singing "I'm getting a haircut, I'm getting a haircut". LOL!.Most people say that is not a great reward, but to me it is; especially when all my money is spent on food to achieve my weight loss. How exciting. to be under 200. I am just so HAPPY! Thank you all for the support. If I did not find this site, I never would have known how to get to this point. It has been years since I was under 200 and it feels soooo good. Anyway, THANK YOU ALL! :drinker: My next goal I will be sunning on a beach in Florida while visiting my sister in March 2011. My goal by then is to lose another 30lbs.:smokin:

Replies

• blel0906
    Options
    Wow that is awesome! I have the same 1st goal hoping to hit before the new year. Hair cut is NOT a dumb reward! I've been wanting to cut mine short and am waiting till I hit that first mini goal (hopefully with a thinner face). Keep up the good work!
  • cjkasseckert
    cjkasseckert Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Excellent progress.
  • asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    Options
    That is awesome! I think a haircut is a great reward, actually. Its a great way to pamper yourself and make you feel good. Congrats on your project. How did you lose 32 pounds in less than two months? Its taken me 2 months just to lose 11! :-)
  • danmullen
    Options
    Well done, you've done brilliantly! Enjoy your reward :)
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Nice! A haircut is a fantastic reward! One day I'll get one too. :)
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    That is an ingenious reward that you totally deserve. GREAT WORK! :flowerforyou:
  • debbiepringle
    debbiepringle Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have kept my calorie count under the 1200 a day, plus I work out for 30-45 min a day on my treadmill. I use to go to the gym 6 days a week, but then I decided to purchase a treadmill. When ever I eat a little to much, I just get on my treadmill and walk over and above my daily workout. Hope this helps. You don't need a treadmill. Just walk. I don't run but I do walk at a fast pace.
  • MsCyone
    MsCyone Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! Hope you enjoy your haircut, you deserve it!
  • kjsweigart
    Options
    I just reached a goal of under 200 lbs. also. I have lost 43 lbs since August 1st. It does feel great, doesnt it? I also rewarded myself with a short haircut. I love it!!!! I was always worried my face was too fat, but not anymore. I am on my way to success. Good luck with the next 30, I am right there with you, I want to lose 40 more lbs by April, when we go on vacation. This has been an awesome journey, and well worth the sweat to get there. Keep up the great work!
  • Dammitviv
    Options
    That's wonderful!!! You've done sooo well to drop a little weight, and get a little healthier every day. You have definately earned the haircut!!! Pamper yourself, you are worth it!! Keep up the great work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!