Back at it - Hello!

Options
Hello!

My name is Tony - I'm a software engineer from Northern Kentucky. Lost a bunch of a weight a few years ago but I've since gained it all back and then some. After realizing I was on the very edge of an obese BMI, I decided to get back with it. I've had a few half-hearted attempts over the past couple years but not with any significant progress. Overall, I'm hoping to lose about 40 pounds to get back to where I was when I felt the best.

Unfortunately, I don't have many friends that use this so I thought I would try to get to know the online community. Please feel free to add me or drop me a line!

Replies

• theoden524
    theoden524 Posts: 26
    Options
    Hey Tony! Great that you're starting back up on the process. I lost 65 lbs a few years ago, gained it back and then some after a family tragedy..finally rounding on the last few. Can definitely use some motivation and support here too!

What are you doing to reach your goal?

- Matt
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! So IL girl here!!! I have 30 pounds to go!! Couldn't have gotten this far without the support I have received! !!! :)
  • ValentineMomma
    ValentineMomma Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'd love to support anyone if you'll give me positive support and encouragement right back. Add me as a friend. Let's do this together!
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    Hello :) Nice to meet you :) Congrats on deciding to get healthy again. The community here is great and very supportive. Just start logging and tracking right away so you know what you are putting into your body and it gives you a starting point :) If you are looking for friends to give you support feel free to add me :)