help!

Options
I'm new (kinda, just started using MFP)

I've thrown out the low calorie diet idea, many of u convinced me it's best to let things happen as they should!

Can someone look at my food diary and give me advice (other than the pizza I ate for breakfast yesterday lmao... that was bad! but i was honest)

although i'm not intentionally trying to eat low calories, I'm not exactly meeting my goal of 1200 a day and I'm trying to!

I'm probably going to eat a snack soon (it's 6pm here) not sure that to have.... maybe a bowl of fruit? but then my sugar will go up, and thats bad too! ugh..... maybe I'll have some pistachios?

Replies

• nhenryoliver
    nhenryoliver Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    If you friend me, I'd be happy to have a look ????.
    I found that when my calories were less than 1000 my body held onto excess weight as I believe that the body retains fat as you have put your body into starvation mode. Finding my journey easier and more enjoyable for eating more!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Unless you have a medical issue don't worry about the sugars in fruit.

Your diary is locked so can't help you there.

In general - Eat more calorie dense foods if you're having trouble meeting your calorie goal. Full fat dairy, no "diet" foods, nuts, avocados, peanut butter or other nut butters, etc.
  • mrzmami88
    mrzmami88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • mrzmami88
    mrzmami88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i guess when the numbers on the sugar go red on mthe bottom of my food diary i freak out lol.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    i guess when the numbers on the sugar go red on mthe bottom of my food diary i freak out lol.

The red numbers freak me out sometimes too. That's why I stopped tracking sugar and replaced it with fiber in my diary. Because I'm supposed to be in the red on that!