A new start today!

AABryant2008
AABryant2008 Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I am new to the site, as of today. I have tried so many things to lose weight over the last 6 years since the birth of my youngest daughter. I am scared, but willing! My husband doesn't know, but I am hoping that I can surprise him someday with a smaller, happier, healthier me.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Replies

• I am new to the site, as of today. I have tried so many things to lose weight over the last 6 years since the birth of my youngest daughter. I am scared, but willing! My husband doesn't know, but I am hoping that I can surprise him someday with a smaller, happier, healthier me.

• Welcome!

If you have any questions, just ask. This is an amazing place with so much support. We're all here for you.
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Welcome! You have made a great choice, MFP is an awesome site and the people with their support are amazing! Best of luck to you, if you need anything just say so!
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    welcome!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    I am new to the site, as of today. I have tried so many things to lose weight over the last 6 years since the birth of my youngest daughter. I am scared, but willing! My husband doesn't know, but I am hoping that I can surprise him someday with a smaller, happier, healthier me.

I have been on here since April 16th and have lost 9 pounds already. It is totally due to being able to see at a glance how many calories I have had, and how many left, in addition to all the support, encouraging and inspirational people on here!
This discussion has been closed.