Societies View...Why Skinny?

Options
I often bounce back and forth about weight loss. Do I want to be skinny?? Yes! But Why? Because I want others to not think I am overweight? What does their opinion matter? Then there are days where I think. Why do I have to be skinny. God made me the way I am so I will do my best to be healthy. There are also days where I ask why shouldn't I eat that cupcake everyone else would? Or no one else in my family will change their eating habits to cleanlier eating why should I put that much effort into it? To me it seems like I hardly get to eat a thing to loose weight, so why struggle every day just to be skinny.

If I just focus on health is MFP really the place for me to be? Yes I want to log my food and make healthy choices. I have OCD and when the calories become consumed and the number gets smaller I panic and want to give up. And then start the furry of thoughts listed above. Does anyone else have days like this? How do you get through it? I do not have the finances to have a personal trainer or nutritionist and a therapist will only lend an ear.