Need some suggestions on this topic.

Options
My brother is 52. 6'2. 168 lbs.
Suggestions on what he should be eating to gain 10 lbs ?
Thanks.

Replies

• RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    If he's 52 years old I really think that what he eats is his own business. Maybe he likes his weight the way it is?
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    or maybe he asked his brother to post this :noway:
    tell him to join here and make his own profit would be a lot easier and he can chop and change as he likes till he finds what he wants
  • RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Maybe he did, but there isn't any back story here. Most people would say something along the line of:

"Hey, my brother is 52. 6'2. 168 lbs., and he is trying to gain weight because (insert reason here). He asked me to ask MFP friends if they have any experience in this because he wants to gain 10 lbs." :drinker:

Heck, maybe said brother is blind and can't use the computer, or doesn't have internet... or maybe our MFP friend is just assuming that his/her brother needs to put on weight?

We could both be wrong. :laugh:
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    stronglifts 5x5 and a calorie surplus.... also plenty of protein.
  • cwoyto123
    cwoyto123 Posts: 308
    Options
    He should learn how to eat like a man.

Just tell him to eat more as he's most likely undereating.
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Sorry my post did not have enough information.
    Thanks to those who had a suggestion however.
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Maybe he did, but there isn't any back story here. Most people would say something along the line of:

"Hey, my brother is 52. 6'2. 168 lbs., and he is trying to gain weight because (insert reason here). He asked me to ask MFP friends if they have any experience in this because he wants to gain 10 lbs." :drinker:

Heck, maybe said brother is blind and can't use the computer, or doesn't have internet... or maybe our MFP friend is just assuming that his/her brother needs to put on weight?

We could both be wrong. :laugh:

^^^ this, lol.....