Anybody have The Biggest Loser for wii? HELP!

funkyspunky871
funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
So, I did my first weigh-in today. (Btw, it's horrible that they expect you to lose more than 2 pounds a week) Anyways, after the weigh-in it went a page that showed all my progress. It said things like Diet Challenges, Training, Weight Change, etc. My question is: Where do I find the Diet Challenges? I've looked everywhere! The manual says nothing, I can't find a guide online. That was the first time I'd ever seen a "diet challenge." It said something along the lines of 'eat a piece of fruit instead of dessert, take a 30 minute walk." Where are those?! Ugh. I'm starting to hate this game.

Replies

• sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 237 Member
    I have that game and I think that all you do is click the check mark to say you accept the challenge, and that's all.
  • funkyspunky871
    What check mark? Do the challenges come up periodically throughout the week?
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 237 Member
    If I'm not mistaken the challenge comes up after your workout and the cool down. It will say something like eat a piece of fruit, or use one of their receipes and all you do is click the check mark to accept and that's it.

I have a workout scheduled today for the BL Wii so once I do it I'll make sure to get back with you and tell you exactly when it appears if you haven't already discovered it for yourself.
  • iluvwdw
    iluvwdw Posts: 287 Member
    That's it the diet challenge to eat a piece of fruit, etc. So later it will ask you if you did that. I don't know how often they come up.
  • funkyspunky871
    Thank you very much. :) I was getting frustrated with it! Do you have any clue why the day before the weigh-in can't be viewed? It's darker than the other days, and nothing comes up. Hmmm....
This discussion has been closed.