I'm Back!

Options
Hi everyone!
I went to the retreat this weekend and I had a great time! Honestly the first 24 hours I was obsessed about getting a work out in! They had a nice fitness room....but I didn't go! Instead, two friends walked the stairwell with me! We walked up and down 10 floors three times in fifteen minutes! That was all we had time to do before we went back to our classes, but our legs were shaky and then next day we were sore. I may not have burned as many calories that way but we had a good time and I did get some exercise in! I also didn't eat a lot until the last day when I went a little overboard on one meal. The rest of the time I felt I did really well. Especially since I was waking up at 5 in the morning with a growling tummy! I'll step on the scale tomorrow and also measure, so we'll see what the damage is! I am sort of expecting a couple of pounds added on but maybe that's just so I won't be disappointed if I did. If I lost any then I will be very happy!
Mel

Replies

• mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I went to the retreat this weekend and I had a great time! Honestly the first 24 hours I was obsessed about getting a work out in! They had a nice fitness room....but I didn't go! Instead, two friends walked the stairwell with me! We walked up and down 10 floors three times in fifteen minutes! That was all we had time to do before we went back to our classes, but our legs were shaky and then next day we were sore. I may not have burned as many calories that way but we had a good time and I did get some exercise in! I also didn't eat a lot until the last day when I went a little overboard on one meal. The rest of the time I felt I did really well. Especially since I was waking up at 5 in the morning with a growling tummy! I'll step on the scale tomorrow and also measure, so we'll see what the damage is! I am sort of expecting a couple of pounds added on but maybe that's just so I won't be disappointed if I did. If I lost any then I will be very happy!
    Mel