Starting again and would like friends

Options
I am starting my weight loss journey again... I was doing really well for months, I had lost around 30lbs and then I let a life obstacle get in the way of my goals. Slowly the pounds started to creep back on and I need to become focused again. The first time I just added a ton of people and it got to the point I couldnt keep track of who was who. Not only was I not much support for others, but I didnt really know anyone I could really reach out to when I was in a slump and kind of get that extra push to keep going.

I'm 32 years old, married, no children, love cats, fairly shy, live in Arizona, and have close to 100lbs to lose.

I just started T25 on Monday and would love to add friends who might be doing it as well, especially those who are early on with the program.

I love viewing food logs to get ideas, so I would love friends who have that viewable.

Please add me if you would like to be friends/accountability buddies on a little more of a personable level

THANKS!

Replies

• KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! MFP is a great tool on your weight loss journey. Nice job on starting T25 it's a really great program and should get you amazing results. I still have a bit of a ways to go on my journey and love to support fellow MFP friends. I have sent you a friend request. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • 87Djones
    87Djones Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I keep my daily open and don't mind sharing tips that helped me on my journey
  • bloodofareptile
    bloodofareptile Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 32 and grew up in Indiana, though I now live in London (UK). Also married, no kids, cat!
  • journalistjen
    journalistjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    You can add me--I also have 100 pounds to lose. I'm 33, and I'm on a paleo eating regime for health reasons--mainly autoimmune issues. I had lost 35 pounds--then got pregnant. I've gained everything back, plus some. I understand the frustration. I love cats and dogs.
  • jdawgs0314
    jdawgs0314 Posts: 34
    Options
    feel free to addme. i am on here daily and diary open for all my freinds to see (the good and the bad),
  • Buckeyebill413
    Buckeyebill413 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am on daily as well. Feel free to add me.
  • CupcakesMom2
    CupcakesMom2 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I love cats too! Feel free to add me
  • jebo1982
    jebo1982 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I just started (again) with myfitnesspal. I'll send you a friend request.
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I also love cats.
  • TeenageMutantNinjaMike
    Options
    Feel free to add, I start T25 tomorrow morning. :)
  • chilly1470
    chilly1470 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, we believe the more, the merrier. We tend to eat well and get a little bit sweaty at times lol