Doughnuts

Options
Steph_Anie
Steph_Anie Posts: 82 Member
Dear MFP,

I love your site dearly, but I do have to say that the advertisement that shows doughnuts on the top of my homepage--- might be the end of my good food choices! Looking at them makes me want them soooo bad!

Love,
Me

Replies

• TristaVan
    TristaVan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Seriously, it drives me crazy...Sometimes there are healthy adds but the donut add pops up ALL the time.
  • PolkaDot88
    PolkaDot88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Yes! What is that about?? Don't they know I am on the very brink of eating unhealthily already? Lol
  • Tasha1476
    Options
    I always get cupcake ads. which is also evil. but oh well, whatever keeps this free I guess. :)
  • ksimmons19
    ksimmons19 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Funny- I get papajohns ads- which is my DOWNFALL along with any type of mexican food. I used to eat a whole papa john's large pizza at my apartment after clinicals like once a week last semester :(
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    there's a program out there called AdBlock that will stop ads from showing up on your pages if it really bugs you. That being said, ads are how the site is paid for so please be cognizant of that fact.
  • Stewie316
    Stewie316 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I get the donut ads too and they look like the awesome krispy kreme's.
  • Steph_Anie
    Steph_Anie Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    LOL----the funny thing is ---the doughnut ad is not even selling food---- but those doughnuts just call me! I never notice the other ads-- and I'm not even sure what the doughnut ad is even selling.... but they have the doughnuts! :-D
  • sharonuk10
    Options
    Oh yes.. I get cupcakes that just look super yummy and then I want a cupcake I do try to ignore.