Cookies & Cream Whey

craek
craek Posts: 201 Member
edited September 22 in Recipes
Hey everyone.

I have Gold Standards Cookies and Cream Whey Protein. I usually drink it with milk. I am getting some what bored with it and want to spice it up. I know it's probably hard to add anything to it since it already has a specific flavor, but does anyone know of anything I could maybe put in it just for a change of taste!? Thanks!

Replies

• nmpresto
    nmpresto Posts: 157
    You could mix it with either plain or vanilla low fat greek yogurt. I tried it this morning with the chocolate kind I use. You have to stir it for awhile due to the powder but I thought it was pretty good. And you will add a little extra protein since greek yogurt has more protein then regular yogurt.
  • sblowes
    sblowes Posts: 66 Member
    Peanut butter!
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    I know it doesn't help too much now but maybe next time get the vanilla whey so you can mix it with just about anything. I think the peanut butter idea sounds good though!
  • i love mixing mine with peanut butter and just a small amout of water and making a pudding.

you can also make a panckae if you spray a container with pamm add 1/2 tsp baking soda 1/4 cup water and 2 tbs egg whites then microwave it for 90 seconds. you may have to add more or less water depending on your powder. i make mine with extra water and chocolate powder and then it comes out half pancake half gooey and then i top it with berries yum....

you can also do the exact same as above but double the water and add 1/4 cup uncooked quick oats then fry it in a pan for a more pancake style pancake....
This discussion has been closed.