Anyone have a Gazelle??

Options
I just got me a Tony Little Gazelle Freestyle...and was just wondering if anyone knows how to track it in exercise?? I did a search and didn't see anything..Would it be cardio and just put how many minutes I was on it?? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• rachelblank427
    rachelblank427 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    It tracks your time and speed. I would probably track it as running/jogging at the speed the gazelle tells you. But that is my opinion. I have one but rarely ever use it.
  • chacaruso
    chacaruso Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I would equal it to an elliptical machine although elliptical you probably burn more calories because of the different leg movement.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    No. I'd think they'd just trash my house and could cause bodily injury.

Oh, you meant the machine???? No.

Sorry, feeling punchy tonite!:drinker:
  • LindaSueBakk
    LindaSueBakk Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I have a Gazelle and love it! I did the intermediate -30 minute- today and with warm up and cool down, burned 300 calories. That's according to the data center on my machine. Does yours track calories, distance, etc? If not, I can give you some of my numbers if you friend me. It's a much better workout than walking but not as intense as an elliptical.
  • SheRa1964
    Options
    Hi I have a Gazelle. According to Tony Little 20 mins is intermediate and 30 is advanced. Yes I"ve been doing it and really like it. I can do the 30 mins but it makes me hurt (I have arthrtis) and then I don't want to do it again. For me 20 mins is perfect.