Any coffeeaholics out there?

Options
2»

Replies

• Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    ME, ME ME! I love coffee. I even have my citchen designed with coffeehouse inspired wall art.*LOL* My cupboard houses a variety of roasts and flavored coffees. I have coffee singles and Keurig cups in my desk at work. I'm the type of person who can sit and drink a whole pot in a day by myself and still fall asleep at night. It doesn't really affect me with jitters or insomnia... it does make me have a to pee when I drink loads of it though!*LOL* I think brewing coffee is one of the most heavenly fragrances in the world.

So, yes... there are other coffee addicts out there.

The only downer is I wish my teeth didn't get stained so badly from it. I brush twice a day and I still hate how they look. I almost wish I could get more than two cleanings a year!:-P

Shannon
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    One thing i was shocked to discover when i started on here was how many calories i was adding to my no calorie cup of coffee in the morning. I was putting about 4 tablespoons(140 calories) per cup of creamer. With all of the larger coffee cups that are in my cupboard, i figured i was easily drinking 4 cups a day, to an addition of 560 calories per day. So i started measuring my creamer, and also switched to lite creamer (25 calories per Tsp), and only have 2 cups per day(on average), reducing my calorie intake by 500 a day or so.:drinker: