AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
SOOOOOOO frustrated!!!!!!!!! After being on a weight loss plateau for 3 weeks, on my 4th week I GAINED .6!!!!!! I am soooooooooooooo irritated right now :explode:

Replies

• lindasain
    lindasain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I would be mad too.. don't give up.
  • SharonsJetSet
    Options
    Don't let the scale win!! take measurements, try on smaller size clothes
  • blueelephant1212
    blueelephant1212 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    have you tried switching up your routine? maybe you're body is saying it needs a break before it loses the rest? i dunno, but sorry sweetie! maybe week 5 will be the magic week!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I had a short time like this. 2 weeks of it. I ate a little differently and took the weekend off. The next week I was extra hungry and loosing again. Shake it up a little with a different routine.
  • ezgoingal2
    Options
    first, you might up your calories a bit. Not sure how often you were eating but maybe if you up the calories by 100 or 200 per day for about 3-5 days metabolism will increase. Also, try a totally different exercise and get heart rate up to burn zone. I've been told that the body can get used to itself so even if you are dieting, at some point, the body thinks it is normal to consume a certain amount of food and so the metabolism slows down because it's comfortable. make sense? Oh, after the 3-5 days go back to original number of calories. This usually "kicks" the metabolism back into shape. hang in there!!!