Before and STILL going!

Options
Ok, my family swears they see a difference. I am not sure, maybe a bit. I know its not a major difference, and the pics are different angles...what do you think? (hope I upload these right lol) If not can you check out my profile? :) Thanks! (oh yeah PLEASE be brutally honest. I dont like false security lol thanks!)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/edit?picture=294655

Replies

• azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Ok, my family swears they see a difference. I am not sure, maybe a bit. I know its not a major difference, and the pics are different angles...what do you think? (hope I upload these right lol) If not can you check out my profile? :) Thanks! (oh yeah PLEASE be brutally honest. I dont like false security lol thanks!)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/edit?picture=294655

grrr didnt work
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    2053704_1778.jpg

Is this the one you are trying to post?
  • azlady7
    Options
    2053704_1778.jpg

Is this the one you are trying to post?

Yay!! yes ty! how did u do that?
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference in your tummy...great work!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    I can't tell a lot from the first one, but I can totally see a difference between the last two! Great job :)
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    I'll try my best to explain lol. You need the url of the picture...so I went to your profile and right clicked the picture, picked "copy image location"....which gave me the url ... http://photos1.mfpassets.com/images/photos/53/704/2053704_1778.jpg

Then you put [ img ] in front and [ /img ] after the url....make sure they are lower case.

MFP tends to shrink pictures, if you want to make it bigger, you can upload to some place like www.imageshack.us and copy their [ img ] code into here ...just change it from all CAPS to lower case. :)
  • azlady7
    Options
    I'll try my best to explain lol. You need the url of the picture...so I went to your profile and right clicked the picture, picked "copy image location"....which gave me the url ... http://photos1.mfpassets.com/images/photos/53/704/2053704_1778.jpg

Then you put [ img ] in front and [ /img ] after the url....make sure they are lower case.

MFP tends to shrink pictures, if you want to make it bigger, you can upload to some place like www.imageshack.us and copy their [ img ] code into here ...just change it from all CAPS to lower case. :)

cool! Thanks you sooo much :D
  • iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I can't tell a lot from the first one, but I can totally see a difference between the last two! Great job :)

Very true. Keep it up!
  • adriannz
    adriannz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You're doing amazing! I *definitely* see a difference - all around. Tummy, legs, arms, chest... believe me - you're looking good! :happy:
  • azlady7
    Options
    thank you guys! that makes me feel better! now if i can just figure out how to load pics on here lol
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference as well.

I've lost 20 pounds so far and no one knows the difference. Well except me and my steering wheel. My belly is further away.

I figure I will have to lose 60 lbs. or better before anyone notices. I said that from the start.
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I can tell from the middle pic to the third one that you have lost and you look good! Keep up the hard work!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    you need the [ ] around the img part (no spaces)
  • azlady7
    Options
    I see a huge difference as well.

I've lost 20 pounds so far and no one knows the difference. Well except me and my steering wheel. My belly is further away.

I figure I will have to lose 60 lbs. or better before anyone notices. I said that from the start.

Yeah I have actually lost 27 lbs, only 16 since joining mfp. not many have noticed, but my fam did with all 3 of these pics together lol
  • rynsmom0911
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference!! Yay you! Keep up the good work.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    You can see a difference. Doing great and such an inspiration!!! Keep up the good work!