Kettleworx

Options
Hi am starting kettleworx this weekend, 3 workouts a week using 5lb kettle bell to start. Does anyone else use this, how do you find it? Let me know your stories, successful or otherwise!
Also, I can't find it in the exercise database, how do I log it in my exercise journal?

Thanks

Replies

• looseseal
    looseseal Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Is that a website? I bought a 10 lb kettlebell about five or six weeks ago and have only used it once and ... I don't think it's heavy enough! But I'm not familiar enough with these types of workouts to really know how much I should be attempting.
  • Frappleberry
    Frappleberry Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    There is a website and a series of DVDs which I bought on Amazon, a colleague at work said it gets results so I thought I'd give it a try
  • hayden_sr
    hayden_sr Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I know I'm late to the thread, but I'm in week 3 of 6 now (halfway there!) - how did it work out for you?
  • yelsdod
    yelsdod Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started with kettleworx and I really enjoyed the whole thing. After doing them for six months I decided to take a look around for different exercises. There is a good book called body sculpting with Kettlebells and has 50 different exercises, and is well structured. So when you finish kettleworx for the 4th time you might want to take a peek at it. I do Kettlebells at least 5 minutes every day. I just love them. I know you will get results using them. I do.