Clean Eating

Options
iishnova
iishnova Posts: 259 Member
http://www.cleaneatingmag.com/minisite/ce_index.htm

My family and I discovered this magazine early this year. I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it before but let me just say that since we have been using these recipes both of my parents and I (I'm 23) have been told by our doctors that we are much healthier. All three of us have various health conditions and it is such a boost when a doc tells you that your numbers look better! Besides that the recipes are generally very easy and soo good. I actually bought the magazine because there was a recipe in it for some very tasty looking cookies. With the ingredients the recipes use even something you think would be a bad for you indulgence are healthier (and usually better) that something you'd pick up at a store or make out another cook book. I highly recommend this magazine if you are looking for some good healthy recipes. We have recently moved to Japan and we love the magazine so much we made sure our subscription was forwarded. It was also a pleasant surprise that they carry it in the book store on base.

Replies

• dcholliday2
    dcholliday2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing! just checked out the website & it looks awesome!!
  • rone01
    rone01 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I also subscribe to this magazine it is AWSOME!!!
  • AuntNiecey
    Options
    Tosca Reno is such an inspiration to me! I just made the marinara sauce from scratch and the whole house smells wonderful.
  • lab_goddess
    lab_goddess Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Been reading her book about clean eating myself! She is truly an inspiration!!:flowerforyou:
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Our library carries it and I love it, too!

D
  • Christy_77
    Options
    The editors of Clean Eating magazine have put out a book called the Best of Clean Eating -- I have it on my Xmas list!
  • rone01
    rone01 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    On my Christmas list too!
  • iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Thanks for letting me know! I'll have to get that too ^.^