SET your DVR's to see ME on the Today Show Monday AM!

Options

Replies

• Jrak1980
    Jrak1980 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Finally got to watch it, you look great!!!!!!!!!
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I would so watch if I could but we gave up the TV. Please post on hear if they put a video link up of you I would love to see it.
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    OMGGGG you look fantastic!! i am tearing up a little, watching the clip.
    i love that purple top :D

and i always love seeing fellow washingtonians hehe :D
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    saw it, you look absolutely amazing, congratulations!!!
  • AutismMom
    AutismMom Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    SAW IT!!! Amazing!! I was a total mess watching it, so amazing!!!!!!
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Everytime i see that clip it reminds me to keep going, to push harder and to never give up! Tami you are one amazing women and have given so many of us motivation to keep working towards our goals! Once again Congrats!
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Tami, you are amazing, I could not hold the tears back when I saw you, you are beautiful

Sherri Reid

:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Tami,

I hadn't seen your announcement on here that you were going to be on "TODAY" - when I saw the "Coming up....." teaser yesterday with your pictures, I was so excited - because I knew who you were! I had to watch all the way through Kathy and Hoda (don't usually even watch morning tv, PBS is usually on, if anything!), just to see you. Lemme tell you, girl - GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you, and have so enjoyed watching your journey on MFP - remember that pic you posted in "the t-shirt" that finally fit? Just look where you are now!! You have worked so hard, you are inspirational, and I am impressed! Congratulations, I hope you had a wonderful time on your trip!!!!

:smile: :flowerforyou:
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You are a definite success story. I just saw the clip from the Today Show. AMAZING!!!!! You look awesome and very happy. It is so great too that your family lost weight in the process.
  • bluenice
    bluenice Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Tami, you look absolutely adorable. Beautiful. You must be so happy. Thanks for letting us know about this. And thanks
    for posting the link... I recorded the wrong channel!
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Amazing girl that is awesome! :)
  • strivingforbeautyy
    Options
    That's so awesome! Congratulations! Hope it went well :)
  • kmard81
    kmard81 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I saw it! WTG! You looked great and carried yourself very well! Great Job!!!
  • tracyts
    tracyts Posts: 113
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! :love: You are an inspiration to many on here - and now all those viewers of Today!
  • IKnowICan
    Options
    I'm a little late but watched the Video & Your Gorgeous Tami! Congratulations!:drinker:
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    I watched as well. You look fantastic!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    You did great Tammy! You are such an inspiration! I have to ask, I didn't quite hear it - did your son lose weight as well, or was he "just" your training buddy?
    I have 4 sons one lost 55 pounds with me an the oldest has lost 75 pounds and is now working toward competing in body building :)
    Thanks for posting the link.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Tami,

I hadn't seen your announcement on here that you were going to be on "TODAY" - when I saw the "Coming up....." teaser yesterday with your pictures, I was so excited - because I knew who you were! I had to watch all the way through Kathy and Hoda (don't usually even watch morning tv, PBS is usually on, if anything!), just to see you. Lemme tell you, girl - GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you, and have so enjoyed watching your journey on MFP - remember that pic you posted in "the t-shirt" that finally fit? Just look where you are now!! You have worked so hard, you are inspirational, and I am impressed! Congratulations, I hope you had a wonderful time on your trip!!!!

:smile: :flowerforyou:
    Omgosh yes!! My red sox one I was so happy when that fit! So glad you got the surpise to see me, how fun thatmust have been for you! Thank you for the post!
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    WOW!!! just saw the video...you look AMAZING...and it must have been so cool to be on the today show!!! awesome job...just watching you encourages me and im sure hundreds more on here to get off the couch and move it! Thanks for being such an inspiration...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!