Introduction

Options
TechMike
TechMike Posts: 22 Member
I've been overweight my whole life. I tried losing weight back and college, and I actually lost about forty pounds. College was stressful and I was in a bad place in life, so a year later I stopped tracking what I ate and gained it all back and then some.

Now I'm a father of a toddler and my wife's pregnant with another one. I want to be a good healthy role model for my children, so I want to start losing weight. It doesn't help that I work in IT and sit on my butt most of the day. I'm planning to lose between sixty and seventy pounds over the next year. I'm 6' and 250 pounds.

I've always been a regular bicycle commuter, so exercise has never been a problem. I just really like eating food and lots of it.

Replies

• Kirstyjem
    Kirstyjem Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi Mike. Good luck with your journey. Theres always someone here to motivate you when you need it :smile:
  • bomftdrum
    bomftdrum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Mike. We are a lot a like. I have a toddler and then we found out we were having another. That was my wake up call for me to lose weight. I am a little over half way there. Feel free to add me.