Brand new

Options
I made a mistake with my first post. So here goes again.

I'm a newbie. Found the site in the app store. I like that I can enter stuff on my iTouch and not have to be online to do so. My goal is to lose the 10 lbs I gained in the past two months as I recovered from knee surgery. Hope this helps!

2832815.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• blueelephant1212
    blueelephant1212 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    i have the android version on my phone and love that i can put the calories in right after i eat. helps me to not forget! :D welcome to the "site" and a healthier you!
  • ambearlynn
    Options
    Welcome, I'm brand new too!
    I hope all is going well with your knee recovering now. That's such an inspiration that you've already completed 3 marathons.
  • demott10
    Options
    Hi and good luck! If you need a buddy, message me! My name is Debbie and this is day 3 for me. My daughter got me started on here. Kind of a competition thing but I have like 20 plus pounds to lose but I was in your shoes 2 yrs ago and have taken it off slowly and plateaued several times and quit smoking and had major female issues so at 150 I want to lose at least another 20 to prove to my husband I can get to where I was when we first met like 14 yrs ago! I gained it from having my last daughter (child number 4 at 29) and it was much easier to lose it when I didn't have female/ hormonal issues. All that is gone and smooth sailing now. I am going to the gym 3-4 times a week and loving life! You can do it!! :flowerforyou:
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    This is a great site & here is an honest review to help you:

http://visfitness.com/my-fitness-pal-review/
  • in_it_to_lose_it
    Options
    Im new to this site and I cant wait to get back into shape