Killing it lifting, but the scale hates me

Options
2»

Replies

• albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies, although I just took down my photo after getting a bunch of men messaging me..Im married..so kinda don't want that I am just here for advice. I do want that vascular IFBB look, like Amanda Latona-ish...Should I cut my calories down more?...It seems like my body would starve and panic mode the fat storage

sorry but it was funny...that you got so many messages....people are desperate, aren't we? :laugh:
  • Teksavvy
    Teksavvy Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    No. You need to be 100% accurate and actually eat at 1600. Weigh everything.

Once I started weighing food, I realized my eyes were not good for portion size estimation.
  • albayin
    Options

Once I started weighing food, I realized my eyes were not good for portion size estimation.

I am pretty close but the thing is weighing or not weight I still need the same amount of food to feel full. I am a big eater I guess...
  • albayin
    Options
    not sure why double post...
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

My "Tablespoon" of peanut butter was closer to 3 and then when I weighed out what I measured as a tablespoon I realized it was one and a half.
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    So I have been lifting for a year, heavy lifting for the last 3 months..I do cardio (Kangoo jumps, Spinning) and am now on the Zone diet..but my scale hates me and keeps showing me numbers that are getting towards a number I cannot stand to see..The dreaded 150. I am strong, dead lift 231 the other day..but since I began lifting weights I went from 132 last year to today I saw 147! I am using Beauty Fit workout supplements, pre and post workouts, diuretics and fat burners. Bottom line is I seem to have hit a weird plateau, and instead of the numbers going down, they are rising...fast. My daily cal intake is currently 1600, spread out over 6 meals a day....I'm looking to get some feedback from any women on here that lift, IFBB ladies etc...

Ignore the scales, 2 weeks ago I got back into lifting after 3 months out with a shoulder problems and bang 4lbs have gone onto the scales and not left since. Now in that time I know ive not eaten 14,000 calories surplus so I know its not fat. Like many have said go off pictures/measurements, no one can tell by looking at you, that you weigh 150 not 145 etc.