Feeling Sick

Options
I went to bed last night feeling fine...and woke up this morning and felt like I had been run over by a Mack truck. Every time I move my head I feel like :sick: and I am dizzy. I don't think I'm going to be able to exercise today, I'll be lucky to keep down the chicken soup I just ate.:sick: :sick: :sick:

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I went to bed last night feeling fine...and woke up this morning and felt like I had been run over by a Mack truck. Every time I move my head I feel like :sick: and I am dizzy. I don't think I'm going to be able to exercise today, I'll be lucky to keep down the chicken soup I just ate.:sick: :sick: :sick:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Yiikes!! Flu??? :flowerforyou:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Hope you feel better :(
    Drink plenty of juice and if you have vitamin c, take as much as you can.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Start feeling better sis, I feel your pain. Wish we could be there to bring you that soup. I'm sending you the best get well soon vibes that I can....

(I am psychotic you know, that means I can read your mind...right now you are thinking....:huh: :noway: Holy moly GTO!!! You gotta stop thinking that stuff!!! What a perve!!! )

(actually without being psychic I know what you are thinking 'That Jeremy guy is such a dork'. Yep, guilty as charged. :wink: :laugh: )

Get well soon my friend. :bigsmile:

-Jeremy
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Start feeling better sis, I feel your pain. Wish we could be there to bring you that soup. I'm sending you the best get well soon vibes that I can....

(I am psychotic you know, that means I can read your mind...right now you are thinking....:huh: :noway: Holy moly GTO!!! You gotta stop thinking that stuff!!! What a perve!!! )

(actually without being psychic I know what you are thinking 'That Jeremy guy is such a dork'. Yep, guilty as charged. :wink: :laugh: )

-Jeremy

:laugh: :laugh:

Yer funiee....:laugh:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Yuck - I hope you feel better soon!! Take care of yourself. :flowerforyou:
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon.:flowerforyou:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Hope you feel like yourself again soon! Be sure to rest and get plenty of fluids! :flowerforyou:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options

-Jeremy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: They say laughter is the best med. After reading Jeremy's post you should be fine. Hope your up and around real soon.:flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Poor thing!
    Join the club...same thing happened to me on Saturday....I'm just slowly starting to recover

Take care and feel better soon!
    Kim
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Bless your heart! Hope you feel lots better real soon!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Feel better girl, do the BRAT thang. Banana, Rice, Applesauce, Toast. Its kinda bland but it is nutrition...