21 Day Fix Challenge Group!

Options

Replies

• icequeen0026
    icequeen0026 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please message me with details. I ordered 21 Day Fix last week. Should be here in time. Thanks!
  • hoyagirl03
    hoyagirl03 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is awesome! Let's do it! If it's easier for you all, I can start a group on MFP! I'll let you know the details by tomorrow the group name and everything! Let me know if you want more details! But if you started today with 21 Day Fix, that's totally fine! We'll catch up with you! :)
  • lexiw
    lexiw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too! i have the 21 day fix package, have tried it on and off for the past week.. i just have been cheating too much! maybe a challenge group would keep me focused more!
  • KaylaMack0215
    KaylaMack0215 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome! Count me in! :)
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I'm interested. Back from holiday the day before so DEFINITELY need it.
  • luvsunshine1
    luvsunshine1 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Oops, I signed up for this challenge before I had all the info. I thought we were just going to exercise every day for 21 days and eat well then I looked up 21 day fix and it looks like a great plan but I'm going to have to bow out this time. I may be able to do it at another time. Thanks!
  • devalley
    devalley Posts: 2
    Options
    just joined today but would love to join in what do i need to do and what do i need to know :flowerforyou:
  • hoyagirl03
    Options
    Hi all! I sent invites but also, I wanted to make sure you all knew the challenge group name --- it's "21 Day Fix Challenge Group July 14th!!!" Come one, come all!!!

And yes, this is geared towards the specific 21 Day Fix DVD program. I know most of you already have it--- if you don't and want more information about it, let me know!!!
  • flares27
    flares27 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to the community and would like to join the 21 Day Fix program but would like to know how to join in this group. Please send more info. Thanks!!
  • Decrucian
    Decrucian Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join as well. I just started my 21 day fix on Monday, July 7th. I could really use some motivation!!
  • punka714
    punka714 Posts: 2
    Options
    Count me in!

First time user, just got mine in the mail yesterday WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :drinker:
  • AnnaYESiCANdoIT
    AnnaYESiCANdoIT Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to join this group if its not too late! can you send me an invite?
  • crumpgirl
    crumpgirl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would like to join too. I've had my stuff for over a month but have yet to commit. I think the challenge would help motivate me. Looking forward to the support and friendship!
  • samanthaj1988
    samanthaj1988 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to join also!
  • anniecassidy56
    anniecassidy56 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!, I would like to join :) from now until July 31!
  • myepsen
    myepsen Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I am in!!
    I ordered this and it will be here today.

Thanks for putting this together, it will be nice to have some help!

Michelle
  • hoyagirl03
    Options
    Awesome! Message me if you can't find the group under "Groups".
    Don't forget to meal prep this weekend to get it started on Monday!!!
  • laurakentnewman
    Options
    Count me in
  • laurakentnewman
    Options
    Dvd? Huh? Well I don't have it so I guess I can't do it
  • ReallyLosinIt
    Options
    I would LOVE to join! My 21 Day Fix program is supposed to arrive today though, so I won't be able to officially start the program until tomorrow. I'm glad to have found such a fantastic group to join!