HEY!! Guess WHAT?!?!?!

Options
I LOVE YOU ALL!
Every last one of you MFPers. You are all amazing and wonderful and you inspire me on a daily basis. Thank you for being here- you deserve this healthy life you're giving yourself. We all deserve this. Keep smiling and know that you are all STRONG, you are all BEAUTIFUL and you are all LOVED. Big hugs to all of you!!!

"I get up, I walk, I fall down, Meanwhile I keep dancing..."

:smooched:

Replies

• mynameisdumbnuts
    Options
    MsBanana, you're an inspiration!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    thanks for your kind words!! i couldn't agree more :)
  • JillTwiss
    JillTwiss Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I LOVE YOU ALL!
    Every last one of you MFPers. You are all amazing and wonderful and you inspire me on a daily basis. Thank you for being here- you deserve this healthy life you're giving yourself. We all deserve this. Keep smiling and know that you are all STRONG, you are all BEAUTIFUL and you are all LOVED. Big hugs to all of you!!!

"I get up, I walk, I fall down, Meanwhile I keep dancing..."

:smooched:
    Love your attitude and WOW at your weight loss! Congratulations. YOU are the inspiring one.
  • marniehodges
    Options
    Wow what a nice post! Way to encourage everyone out there.
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    Right back at ya!
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    here here.
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Right back atcha!
  • marchegt
    marchegt Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    This was really inspiring :):) Especially after the last few weeks that I have had, this is something that was much needed!!!

I don't have too many friends on here, but anyone who wants to give and get motivation is welcome to add me :):) I tried doing this alone for about a year but I am struggling and I love all the motivation and positivity out there :) You are all so wonderful!!!!