life style change

Options
Hello! Im new to this site. So far I am loving it! I am looking for some other people to be friends with. I just started my life style change again this week. So far I am doing good i think. I am trying to loose 85 pounds. Its sooo easy to put on and so hard to take off. Im going to do it! My goals are to be able to come out of my winter clothing ( I work outside and live in indy so its very very cold) and freak everyone out with the new me. I also have my 20 year class reunion next summer. Im not going fat!!! Anyone who wants to join me please feel free to add me!

Replies

• cjkasseckert
    cjkasseckert Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We have similar weight loss goals (I need to lose at least 85 more pounds), so feel free to friend me if you want to! My 20 year reunion isn't for a few more years but one of my goals is to be at a much lower weight by then too (if I end up going at all, but that is another story)
  • reginabroyles
    Options
    Thank you!
  • mizzdivat
    mizzdivat Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! You can do this :)
  • Rivah67
    Rivah67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. Good luck on your life style change. One friends add on its way
  • canieatnomore
    Options
    Welcome! Same path here! NEED a life style change! I m adding u.
  • owengem
    owengem Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Good luck, You're in the right place to make real changes
  • amy_p
    amy_p Posts: 82
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! You'll love this site. I've been here about 3 weeks and I'm hooked.

I live in Indy too!