Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

cheat 2 days in a week(weekend)

I diet for 6 months and lost 40 pounds(just do cardio didnt do any weight lifting stuff), and now i'm very skinny(110 pounds) so i started doing a clean bulk, a very clean for 2 weeks now, i always do cheat day on sunday when i diet, but when it comes to "clean" bulking, can i make it on weekend( sat and sunday)?? im eating 2500 cal and super clean from monday-saturday

23years old
5'5
110 pounds
male

Replies

• Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Personally I would recommend someone take more flexible approach to daily diet rather than being very restrictive for 5-6 days per week then having a cheat day.

most of the "clean eating" stuff that gets put about is incredibly restrictive/fear mongering.

Look into flexible dieting, release that foods are not all just "good" or "bad" or clean/dirty.

If you allow yourself more options during the week you won't even think about the need for cheat days.

http://www.wannabebig.com/diet-and-nutrition/the-dirt-on-clean-eating/

but to answer you question, can you clean bulk with 2 cheat days per week??...yeah sure...as long as total calorie intake is kept the same.
  • thx for the reply, but how could i kept the same calorie intake if i do 2 cheat day, on cheat day i eat like 3000cal=.=lol
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    thx for the reply, but how could i kept the same calorie intake if i do 2 cheat day, on cheat day i eat like 3000cal=.=lol

just keep an eye on the scale if it starts going up too quickly you will have to dial it back a bit.

I probably should have said "as long as total calorie intake stays reasonable", clearly if you start eating 5000+ calories a couple of times a week that's going to be an issue.
  • Calories for the week the same. You go low then high on your cheats if that is what you want to do. 3k cheats, last time I did programmed cheats they were more like 7.5k. Figure out what works for you best and do that.