Another introduction

I feel like I re introduce myself quite often.

Anyways. I'm 22 with a year old son right now. Recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I am managing it with medicine. I've been on the road to changing my lifestyle and have revamped a lot about the way I do things over the past 5 weeks or so.

While I have no problem exercising. I'm having issues with eating. I either eat too little. Or too much. Too much junk. Not even veggies. (I love veggies. Just not sure how to add them to a meal)

I'm a student. And enrolled in summer classes. I'm off this week so I've been spending free time getting in extra workouts. So I'm afraid when I go back to class that my weight will start going back up once I can't do 3 or 4 workouts a day.

Replies

• KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    A great way to find meal ideas is having friends with open diaries that way you can get meal ideas. Another thing that I do id seach for meal ideas on google there are so many recipes online. I have sent you a friend request so we can help support each other. I also struggle with nutrition as well. I can workout all day but am weak when it comes to the food department. Anyone feel free to add me!