Before and After Pic

MeekMeals
MeekMeals Posts: 517 Member
edited September 22 in Success Stories
Hi pals! Scrummaging through my computer and found a pic of me in Feb 2009 on a cruise. I felt so STUFFED on that trip. That was the "ah-ha" moment. I had enough! It was time to get it in gear. We have weight loss challenge every year at work in feb, so it was perfect timing.

I started the weightloss challenge and from feb to april 30th. i lost 15lbs. Not really the healthy way tho. Sooooo, went on my annual trip to puerto rico in july and lost about 5 more. Wasnt doing too much exercising. The bare minimum. When I got back from PR I really kicked it into high gear! Got serious on MFP, started tracking my food in my diary, getting helpful information from all of you all... (and made my diary public for all the scrutiny but helpful advice lol)

Needless to say I feel so much better now! I still have a ways to go but I am loving my body transformation. And i really love that I'm doing it by eating healthy, exercising and my new love...strength training.

:-( i couldnt attach the pic

Replies

This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!