new here

Options
hello im 41 male weigh 240 need to reduce my weight tired of being overweight my feet hurt all the time from walking at work 9 hours a day just thought i would say hello

Replies

• Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Welcome! While you are working towards your goal, you may want to look into better supportive shoes, or supports to put IN your shoes. I wish you the best!
  • richmondhillgal
    Options
    Hello and welcome to a great resource for losing weight and doing so with others. :) I have found Leslie Sansone dvd's to be a great asset! You can do it from your living room and work up quite a sweat. Good luck!!
  • CHANGES4ME
    CHANGES4ME Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    get in2 a good w/o routine, did u know they make sketchers 4 men? they also have shapers that look identical 2 the sketchers in payless, wal-mart... they r a lot cheaper, but they r jus as comfortable.... watch what u eat, & like e 1 else here u will do better then me. lol good luck on your journey... stay focused, & u will achieve!! pammy
  • cozzy530
    Options
    I am 49 yrs old and down 19lbs since keeping track and working out. I recommend P90X as it worked very well for me. Like any workout start, small and increase as you can. 10 weeks into P90X I can only do 4 chin ups but I could do zero when I started. Set real goals that you can meet. Don't expect to jump into any program and keep up. Do what you can and try to improve on what you accomplished. Good Luck
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Welcome to a great site for achieving your goals.
  • swaby
    swaby Posts: 51
    Options
    Hi I am 47 years old and was using loseit on my iphone I lost 50lb and then I switched to a droid x phone and am trying this ap . I currently weigh 220 and hope to reach 150 . I would like to make new friends and share my experiences. Thanks