My journey so far...

Options
Hi I'm new to the message boards, however, I have used My Fitness Pal app for about a year or so. I owe a lot to this app/website!
I'm 18, 5ft 7'' and weighed a chubby 175lbs at my worst point! (Age around 15!)
By January last year I weighed a more decent 168lbs. Then I started with my proper diet and exercise regime.

I cut my calories first to around 1500 per day, exercised using the game Zumba and other exercise-based games. I think in about a month I was down to 154lbs! I stayed at this weight for a while.

Then I managed to get down to 140lbs. I never thought I would ever get less than this. I felt so good and had more confidence...

But I had a goal to weigh less than 10stone/140lbs, so I kept going. Eating 120 calories per day and exercising as often as I could commit to (Just Dance!) and also I was much more active, I stopped being lazy!

So I got down to 119lbs eventually!! This weight is what I wanted to stay at...

BUT then I came off the pill (Cerazette) about 3 weeks ago and I have put on weight :( I am now about 125lbs.

SO I'm back on here because I want to be 119lbs. I felt best at that weight.
I'm now doing 1200 calories per day (or as near as possible...) and exercising mostly every day for 20-40 mins.

I need some more exercise suggestions, I don't have access to a gym, and I can't run to save my life so that's out of the question lol.