New to myfitnesspal

Options
Hello!

I am new to myfitnesspal and just wanted to say HELLO! I have always struggled with weight loss and have tried every diet out there. I usually start out doing very well on them only to gain all of the weight back plus some extra.. I have a lot of trouble reaching a goal and maintaining it.

I just had a baby boy! He is 10 weeks old and absolutely amazing! We struggled to conceive him-which may have been due to me being overweight. Looking at his smiling face is all the motivation I need to take back control of my life. I want to be a happy healthy person for him.

I started my journey this week by joining a gym and a weight loss class at the gym. I have kept track of my calories all week and have really stuck with holding myself accountable. The last time I felt really happy with how I looked was 9 years and 90 pounds ago. So that is my goal. I want to lose that 90 pounds and get back to feeling good and proud of the way I look.

Good luck to everyone here on your individual journeys!

Replies

• kayjbaskin
    kayjbaskin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your baby boy! That's really great that you want to lose the weight, best of luck to you! Feel free to send me an add if you want some extra help or to share tips.