Replies

• Here's a drawing I did today of Hugh Laurie:

2520887180103416031S425x425Q85.jpg
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Here's a drawing I did today of Hugh Laurie:

really good!!!
  • Wow...lots of amazing talent here!!! I actually am an Irish Step Dancer (think River Dance), and have won quite a few medals as an adult competitor. I am also a pretty decent Vegan cook/baker. I can remember birthdays...I can't remeber names, phone numbers...but tell me your birthday and I will remember it years later...weird, huh :embarassed: ?
  • Here's a drawing I did today of Hugh Laurie:

really good!!!

ITA...amazing!! I wish I had your talent!!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    I can spit further than any girl I know. (gross right?)

I've never had a cosmetology class but I was the girl who did 10 of my sorority sister's hair for formal.

I'm awesome at make-up! I've even done 3 weddings.
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    im good at photoshop too :)
    still working on this one
    7thcircle1.jpg
    done with these
    trippy-landscape.jpg
    hotty.jpg

i like your photoshop alot :)
  • mccorml
    idk how to shrink those :O
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    idk how to shrink those :O
    That's why I posted direct links. The pics were too large. Ever play photoshop tennis?
  • mccorml
    no i havent really done photoshop since i got out of highschool but id love to learn how to play photoshop tennis
  • binary_jester
    no i havent really done photoshop since i got out of highschool but id love to learn how to play photoshop tennis
    You start out with a picture. One person takes that picture and manipulates it in any way they want.Once they are satisfied, they submit it to the other person. That person then also manipulates it, being they can take a certain part of it, use it as a whole for something else, etc. There can be rules like you have so many days to complete it, you have to use a certain percentage of the picture, etc.
    Generally I like 2 week limit and you can use as much of the other person's picture as you like. Here is one of my very first matches.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j229/binary_jester/PST Challenges/300-Memories.jpg

The flower and the dad and kid were both taken from the other person's volley.
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Wow so many of you are so talented.

I sing. I was invited to sing solo at the United Nations Youth Conference a few years ago in New York. That was a pretty huge accomplishment for me.
  • binary_jester
    Couple of my talents :)

Photography: http://www.patrickbowman.com/
    Photoshop: http://retoucher.patrickbowman.com/

I don't have a lot on my retouching site right now just because I have tons of other work on my plate ATM. Lot's of my old retouching work got corrupted when a HD died on me before I made my website. I guess that is another talent as well... I wrote all the html and css on my site :)
    I was a studies photojournalism in college. Loved it. Nice work.
  • binary_jester
    Here's a drawing I did today of Hugh Laurie:

THAT is a talent i really wish I had. Beautiful work.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    I have been in music all my life. Played the flute and piccolo all through school. I am now "attempting" to teach myself the guitar.
    I cannot sing though! LOL I sound horrible....:laugh: I'll leave the singing to some of you other guys.

The talent I am most passionate about is painting....acrylic painting on canvas specifically. I also like to do pencil or charcoal drawings every once in a while.

16338_166380691233_524036233_2932741_8032845_n.jpg

l_517e2dffc0584f2ba24a2daba0753745.jpg

Great thread!! :wink:
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    I have been in music all my life. Played the flute and piccolo all through school. I am now "attempting" to teach myself the guitar.
    I cannot sing though! LOL I sound horrible....:laugh: I'll leave the singing to some of you other guys.

The talent I am most passionate about is painting....acrylic painting on canvas specifically. I also like to do pencil or charcoal drawings every once in a while.

Those are awesome
  • kewkdb
    kewkdb Posts: 207 Member

I'm willing to bet you sound just fine.
  • laughingdani

aww thanks! :blushing:

Those are awesome
  • laughingdani

I'm willing to bet you sound just fine.

REALLY I don't!!! :laugh: It's bad! Be afraid! Be very afraid! LOL
    Thanks for the vote of confidence though! :wink:
This discussion has been closed.