27lbs in 90 days

Options
andyzzz88
andyzzz88 Posts: 9 Member
This app is great I log everything I just hope they don't start selling my food choices to third parties. I think the success has come following the calories they set and me getting back into biking. Eliminate all the crap from your diet is a big factor also drink a lot of water. I drink seltzer all day. .Half way there Just bummed out second day in row couldn't bike ride To dam hot not safe.

Replies

• naticksdonna
    naticksdonna Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! I hate you, but congratulations!!
  • andyzzz88
    andyzzz88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I think the success has come following the calories they set and me getting back into biking. Eliminate all the crap from your diet is a big factor also drink a lot of water. I drink seltzer all day.
    I've been here a long time and for me, I found that just being aware of what I eat was the big win. When I started, I was still overeating, just not as badly as before I kept track of it, so I lost weight. Mindless eating is my enemy.
  • RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Biking is a great exercise; I'm always glad to see others picking it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!