Needing some people for support!

Options
Hey everyone! I am in need of some people to give me the support I need. I always find myself doing great for 3 or 4 days, but I then get unmotivated and distracted. So send me a request if you'd also like some support on your journey!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    IF you are getting unmotivated, then regardless of how much support your receive, it's probably not going to happen. As a PT in the actual business of being paid to help teach and support people, I have had many a client with great intentions, paid up front for 20 sessions and quit after the 2nd one. I'll call them, reassure them, inspire them and even get an affirmation. Then the nothing.......................so motivation HAS to come from you. If you don't want it more than everyone else does for you, then it's not gonna happen.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • stardisgate
    stardisgate Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I think it all depends on how you look at it. Sometimes, you need to plan smaller goals to reach the larger ones. My goals are weekly. I try to plan out at the beginning of the week what I plan on doing. Same with the actual weight lost. I have goals of 15 Ib increments. Doing it this way, helps me focus a little at a time and not become bored or overwhelmed. Also, if you take on too much with it at once, you will lose motivation.
  • AliciaV30
    AliciaV30 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I think friends that help motivate each other is key to weight loss. If it weren't for this site and all the wonderful lady's I've met on here I would have quit a long time a go. Sending u a request!