Replies

• chollylops
    chollylops Posts: 149 Member
    Options
  • nsa352
    nsa352 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Graelwyn75 wrote: »
    Mine probably are not of much interest as I have never been overweight and my aim was to become super fit rather than the skinny fat I used to be. However, I am 5'10, or just a tiny bit under, and 131 Ibs.

20140511_235349_zpsb0dcce51.jpg

20140419_192734_zps0a51d699.jpg

You didn't look skinny fat before , skinny yes. Now you look too skinny. Good job on weights though. But you need to bulk a little to gain muscles .
  • nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Yay tall girls. I'm 5'9" the picture on the right is me at 169 and the picture on the left is me at 150. If memory serves me right, there's a 6 month difference in these 2 pictures.

Eta I don't why it wouldn't post the picture from the url

DAMN, that is incredible.

If you don't mind telling, what was your routine? I am 5'9" and 130lbs, but I am so painfully skinnyfat that I look like your pic at 160lbs.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Kkallisti wrote: »
    Yay tall girls. I'm 5'9" the picture on the right is me at 169 and the picture on the left is me at 150. If memory serves me right, there's a 6 month difference in these 2 pictures.

Eta I don't why it wouldn't post the picture from the url

DAMN, that is incredible.

If you don't mind telling, what was your routine? I am 5'9" and 130lbs, but I am so painfully skinnyfat that I look like your pic at 160lbs.

I'm sorry that was incorrect. Picture on LEFT IS 169 and RIGHT is 150. My apologies
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!