Happy Girl!

Options
I need to share...
I've been in a funk for quite some time...:grumble: Welll today I got myself up, had a GREAT breakfast and accomplished some tasks and despite the hurricane type weather, I got my booty to the gym and had the best workout in awhile..

And I weighed in today (before working out) and I lost a pound! I dont have too much to lose but it's still a great feeling. Im pumped and totally motivated.

I hope everyone is having as good a day as me! :bigsmile:

Another achievment for the day...I thew away the peanut butter!

Replies

• opatt23
    opatt23 Posts: 90
    Options
    I need to share...
    I've been in a funk for quite some time...:grumble: Welll today I got myself up, had a GREAT breakfast and accomplished some tasks and despite the hurricane type weather, I got my booty to the gym and had the best workout in awhile..

And I weighed in today (before working out) and I lost a pound! I dont have too much to lose but it's still a great feeling. Im pumped and totally motivated.

I hope everyone is having as good a day as me! :bigsmile:

Another achievment for the day...I thew away the peanut butter!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    lol
    Congratulations on both of your accomplishments! Don't you feel like you are on top of the world when you are having a good day like this!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Its great when you finally get out of a slump, and cograts on losing a lb when you have under 20 its murder tryin do it. There are reasons for that though...science, wah!!!
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Yeah, that's great! Feels so good to feel so good!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: